Monday, September 19, 2011

How to adjust better to working the Graveyard shift?

So I work Graveyard shift 2 nights a week (11pm-7am) and the rest of the week I find do day shift I am finding it kinda hard to constantly adjust to changing between the two is there anything I can do to make it easier for myself? I also find myself getting really lonely when the normal graveyarder goes away and I have to do 8 or 9 in a row is there anyway to still feel connected with the world when doing the graveyard shift?How to adjust better to working the Graveyard shift?I worked the graveyard shift and you really do get used to it. It is hard doing two different shifts because it can really screw up your sleep. I only work the graveyard shift and I do it five to six times a week. I love the graveyard shift. I have kids so it is the only time I can work and I feel very lucky to have a job with these hours because they aren't easy to find. I am the only one on duty at my job and I love the peace and quiet. I am a residential aide/security officer in a nursing home. Ask and see if you can get all the same shift. I guess when you work the graveyard shift go to sleep when you come home but don't sleep the day away. Work is my only break with having kids and being stuck in the house a lot of the time. I look forward to it.
  • pregnancy related cyst
  • rodents
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment