Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do you adjust the timing on a 93 Z28?

My Z28 has been having the symptoms of needing it's timing adjusted. I'm not too familiar with domestics but I always thought you rotate the distributor to adjust the timing. I can't even find the dizzy underneath the hood, anyone mind helping me out? Do you even use the distributor? If not, what do you use?How do you adjust the timing on a 93 Z28?no distributor on this car try coil packs go from spark plug wire up may need to replace a packHow do you adjust the timing on a 93 Z28?distributor is way in back by the firewall. you need to loosen the distributor clamp (real pain). are you getting a service engine light? take it to autozone or pep boys, they do free engine fault code reading.
  • ittwit
  • get over a cheating husband
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment