Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I adjust the cable on the front derailleur so it shifts and is set up right?

I pretty much through the front derailleur out of whack and now I'm trying to re-adjust it. How do I set it up so that basically I need to reinstall the cable and I haven't had any luck, what do I do first and how should I tighten the cable to the derailleur. Please, I need help quick.How do I adjust the cable on the front derailleur so it shifts and is set up right?It's not hard to set up but too involved to explain. Here's a site for you:http://sheldonbrown.com/derailer-adjustm



If you Google for bike maintenance you can find anything on-line.How do I adjust the cable on the front derailleur so it shifts and is set up right?Quit,stealing cable and pay like the average citizen.

No comments:

Post a Comment