Monday, September 19, 2011

How can I fix or adjust my sound recorder that records my sounds coming from the computer?

My computer can sort of record sound from it but it barely makes a sound and I tried adjusting it in the menu but it still won't make it louder, is there a way to adjust this internal sound recording without buying or replacing the sound drive at all?How can I fix or adjust my sound recorder that records my sounds coming from the computer?Just a quick thought,double click your speaker symbol by the clock and check the properties of your sound card and make sure the +20db is checked (it may be under the advanced tab this boosts the mics input) make sure the mic is not muted (just being thorough) and be sure the mic is plugged into the mic input jack on your sound card (it's usually red or has a mic logo embossed on the input) as there may also be an input jack that is not your mic input. Microphones have low output compared to other sources so they need to be boosted (hence the special mic input jack and the +20db boost specifically for the mic)

No comments:

Post a Comment