Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I adjust Windows XP to prevent side-scroll on monitor?

I have a 19%26quot; flat panel monitor, and I still have to side scroll to see the entire web page! Help! How (and where) do I adjust the controls to prevent this side-scroll issue? Thank you!How do I adjust Windows XP to prevent side-scroll on monitor?Click on 'page options' at the top right of your home page and switch it to narrow lay-out. It's located just below and to right of the Yahoo search bar.How do I adjust Windows XP to prevent side-scroll on monitor?whats your resolution set to? 1440X900 is the native...meaning thats what it should be at.



to find this out right click somewhere on your desktop and select properties (if using XP) or Personalize then display settings if using Vista



make sure you have your monitor tab selected and you will see a slider bar near the bottom of the window, make sure that the option 1440X900 is selected!

No comments:

Post a Comment