Friday, September 23, 2011

How can I adjust the horizontal sync of my RCA projection TV?

I have an RCA Scenium D52w19. There is a chunk of the picture missing from the bottom, as if the picture was too big for the tv.



Is there a way to adjust the horizontal sync of the tv on my own?How can I adjust the horizontal sync of my RCA projection TV?that has nothing to do with SYNC and it has nothing to do with HORIZONTAL.

UP/DOWN is vertical

side to side is horizontal.



It may have something to do with format; IE the picture is set to ZOOM. or set to4:3 or 16:9 when it should be the other.



If that isn't it then look for a VERT SIZE control,



Either of the above will also push the top up.



If it is JUST the bottom, then u may have bigger issues requiring professional help.



reminds me of a Philco I fixed way back when for another old timer shop owner. THAT was way past a DYI.How can I adjust the horizontal sync of my RCA projection TV?There is a way...but why would you WANT to do that?



You could really mess up the TV with the wrong adjustment....

I've seen customers ATTEMPT to adjust the TV and they inadvertently Change the OSCILLATOR setting so far off it KILLS THE TV SET....and it WON'T turn back on, until the EEPROM gets changed....THEN you lose all that VALUABLE DATA for your Tuner and your CONVERGENCE by doing that.....



Then your TV NEVER looks as good as it did before....



Get a TV TECH out to your home...it's SAFER

No comments:

Post a Comment