Friday, September 23, 2011

How can I adjust the volume on my Dell laptop using the keyboard?

I can only figure out how to adjust it using the control panel on Windows. Even though there are three keys on the keyboard that look like volume controls, they don't work. Do I need to update some software, or is it simpler than that? Thanks.How can I adjust the volume on my Dell laptop using the keyboard?Yes I do believe you can... There is a button near the spacebar that says %26quot;fn%26quot; I believe... Press that button w/ the speaker button that'll be located somewhere around the top right corner of the keyboard... If you can't find it refer to the manual that came with your laptop or go to http://support.dell.com.How can I adjust the volume on my Dell laptop using the keyboard?You should be able to do it as I do. I have a Latitude D610, and many other models have similar keyboards. First, you want to use the function (Fn) key in combination with another key. Look at the keyboard for the blue-inscribed icons of the speaker, to lower the volume, use the one that has the one little sound line, to raise it, use the other one. For example, to raise the volume on my laptop I use the Fn + PageUp.



Hope that helps.How can I adjust the volume on my Dell laptop using the keyboard?not to worry it is simple press the fn key while you press the volume button which is the page up or page down key
  • asian hair
  • deleted myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment