Friday, September 23, 2011

How can I adjust my subwoofer without built-in controls?

I have the Samsung BD-1250 home theater system, which is great - except for the inability to adjust individual components, in this case the too-intense bass that causes my neighbor to bang on the wall. Could I just throw a rheostat on the speaker wire going to the subwoofer?How can I adjust my subwoofer without built-in controls?Put the sub woofer on a folder towel or old pillow. Sounds crazy but it works.How can I adjust my subwoofer without built-in controls?Does the receiver have a bass or specific speaker adjustment? seems easier then hardwiring or replacing the speaker. I live in an apartment and people sometime just unplug their subwoofer when they do not want the excessive bass.

No comments:

Post a Comment