Monday, September 19, 2011

How long does it take your body to adjust to waking up early?

I'm going back to school, and I have to start getting up at 6am.. I've been out of school for 3 years, and the earliest I've had to wake up was 8:45am, but generally not till like 11am AND i'd only ever work 2 - 3 days in a row, so i'd always get the break in between. Now I need to wake up at 6am, 5 days a week.... How long does it generally take your body to adjust to a new schedule?How long does it take your body to adjust to waking up early?well in the start its very difficult, but for few days you have to struggle to get fix to your new schedule, and if you want to get up early try to sleep as early as possible, and if your not able to do so then do some exercise and work hard so that you can sleep early and if you sleep early you will surely get up early
  • Bed sheets
  • msdn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment