Monday, October 24, 2011

How to permanently adjust an annoying screen resolution?

My computer works perfectly fine. Every time I use my computer when I log onto my account I have to adjust the screen resolution because its always on 800 by 600 pixels. I constantly change it in Display Properties every single time but it always goes back to 800 by 600 whenever I turn it off and use it again. What can I do to prevent this from happening?How to permanently adjust an annoying screen resolution?Try changing it in the display driver's control panel instead of the Windows one.



If that fails, try reinstalling the drivers.



The other thing that might go wrong is Windows has decided that's all your monitor can display and is resetting to that. Have a look in control panel and see if the monitor is showing correctly.
  • columnheader
  • private myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment