Monday, October 24, 2011

How do I manually adjust the aperture on my Sony Cybershot camera?

I have a Sony Cybershot DSC-W220 and would like to adjust the aperture, but my fear is that it's not possible to do with this camera. Please tell me I'm wrong! Thank you!How do I manually adjust the aperture on my Sony Cybershot camera?you can't adjust aperture and (shutter speed) with point and shoot cameras.



You'd have to get an SLR for thatHow do I manually adjust the aperture on my Sony Cybershot camera?You are wrong.....................for thinking you are wrong. Your camera has no manual control options. You cant set your aperture manually.



But why is this your fear? Im sure you thoroughly researched camera capabilities before you made your purchase decision. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment