Monday, October 24, 2011

How do you adjust the center strap on a Victoria's Secret invisible plunge bra?

I just got one in the mail today and I know I'm supposed to be able to adjust the center strap to increase or decrease cleavage but I can't figure it out. There's no extra piece to pull to tighten or anything. I've looked on the VS website and they don't say how to do it. Any help would be appreciated.How do you adjust the center strap on a Victoria's Secret invisible plunge bra?you adjust the side ones not the center. if not go to the store and ask!How do you adjust the center strap on a Victoria's Secret invisible plunge bra?Actually no you don't adjust the side ones, you adjust the center one. I did end up finding out that the bra was not sent with the adjustable center strap so I went to VS and got them. Problem solved.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment