Monday, October 24, 2011

How do I bake dinner rolls in a glass pan. Adjust the temperature?

I don't have a metal baking pan. All I have is a glass rectangle dish for baking. Can I use this for baking dinner rolls? Do I need to adjust the temperature? The recipe is a common yeast recipe. Will the bottom of the rolls get burned?How do I bake dinner rolls in a glass pan. Adjust the temperature?keep on eye on the rolls %26amp; adjust your time a minute or more as needed. dark glass always add more cooking time to any recipe. consider borrowing a pan from a neighbor or friend to ease your stress.How do I bake dinner rolls in a glass pan. Adjust the temperature?I usually use foil paper but just grease it a bit before hand. I bought pre baked ones this year so all I have to do is heat them up.How do I bake dinner rolls in a glass pan. Adjust the temperature?i dont no..

but i dont cook...How do I bake dinner rolls in a glass pan. Adjust the temperature?bake at lower temperature.

25 degrees to be exact.

No comments:

Post a Comment