Monday, October 24, 2011

How do I adjust the minutes on the clock in my 2005 Dodge Durango?

I can adjust the hours by holding in the time button and moving the radio knob, but cannot figure out how to change the minutes. Any help would be appreciated!How do I adjust the minutes on the clock in my 2005 Dodge Durango?listen to chad hes rightHow do I adjust the minutes on the clock in my 2005 Dodge Durango?You guys were right; it was so easy! Thanks for the feedback!

Report Abuse

How do I adjust the minutes on the clock in my 2005 Dodge Durango?I just returned my lease 2005 durango, but if memory serves me correctly all you have to do is hold the time button untill the hour is blinking and after you set the hour push the right nob/radio nob in, and the minutes should be flashing, then you can adjust the minutes by turning the right nob as well. You only have to hold the time button in untill the hour starts flashing.How do I adjust the minutes on the clock in my 2005 Dodge Durango?Chad's right
  • drawing a circle
  • xp
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment