Friday, June 3, 2011

How do you adjust the brightness of your computer screen without using the monitor?

I am running XP on my desktop. I know how to do adjust brightness on the monitor, but the brightness is up full blast and the screen is still dark. I downloaded the XP applet for color management and its no good (of course) I have a nvidia graphics card but for some reason the control panel won't work and freezes the system. Is there a free program I can download to manage my color settings?How do you adjust the brightness of your computer screen without using the monitor?perhaps it is not possibleHow do you adjust the brightness of your computer screen without using the monitor?You should first download the newest drivers for your video card. The Nvidia control panel will do what you want. It is called Gamma. http://www.aquiladigital.us/ get DarkAdapted if you want to use freeware instead.
  • bird
  • how to break up with someone you love
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment