Friday, June 3, 2011

How can I adjust the seat in my jogger stroller?

I bought a Baby Trend Expedition jogger stroller at a rummage sale. I looked at their website and know it's definitely not their newest models.



I cannot figure out how to adjust the reclining seat. Right the seat is all the way reclined and it worked great for my son when he was a baby but now as a toddler, he wants to sit up and see things.



The only thing behind the seat is a strap and buckle but I can't see anyway to adjust this to tighten or loosen it. Anyone have any idea how the seat can be adjusted?How can I adjust the seat in my jogger stroller?You need to figure out which model you have and google it. Can you loose the strap? You usally loosen it to lower the seat and tighten it to put the seat up.

No comments:

Post a Comment