Friday, June 3, 2011

How could I adjust the margins of a word document in windows vista?

I tried to adjust it 1 inch for all sides but as I printed the document the bottom of the page is about 1.5 inches.How could I adjust the margins of a word document in windows vista?Are you talking about Microsoft Word? If you look along the left hand side there is a vertical ruler, you will notice the greyed out portion at the bottom, click and drag this down a bit to decrease the margin.



Word does a really weird gutter thing with the bottom of the page.



good luckHow could I adjust the margins of a word document in windows vista?Actually, Word doesn't do a really weird gutter at the bottom of the page, your printer does. Nothing's changed just because it's the latest version, so here's an article that refers to 2003 and below, but still applies.



http://www.officearticles.com/word/troub
  • flooded with viruses
  • medium length hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment