Friday, June 3, 2011

How do I adjust the tempature on our gas oven?

I am using a gas oven for the first time and we can't seem to adjust the temp. We can turn it on, it goes up to about 475 and it seems the only way to turn it down is to turn it off. Has anyone had this problem before?How do I adjust the tempature on our gas oven?Modern gas ovens have an automatic thermostat just like electric ovens. Old ones, you have to adjust the flame via a pilot switch. It's usually inside the oven, top center.How do I adjust the tempature on our gas oven?is there no adjustable thermostat with all the other temp's as options?



is this a new oven with fancy controls or a older oven.How do I adjust the tempature on our gas oven?Use the knobHow do I adjust the tempature on our gas oven?Your booklet will tell you how to do it. Ours is very involved, we finally bought a new stove.



Check out this website:



http://www.ehow.com/how_8260_check-adjus

No comments:

Post a Comment