Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How to adjust after a long term relationship?

I just recently got out of an 8 month relationship with my first girlfriend, how do I adjust. Its hard enough because I still love her and regardless of the fact that she was a horrible gf, I still want her back. But, how do I adjust, its weird going so long with someone in my life, and being in a relationship for so long, and no just like that, its over. Can anyone help me?How to adjust after a long term relationship?try to find a hobby to keep your mind off of her. I dont know if you go to church but , if your up to it, its a great place to find good women. From past experience, dont go to the bars and clubs to find women. Your odds will be terrible, i found out the hard way. Like i said , stay busy with a hobby and who knows, maybe youll find another girlfriend that will be great for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment